Friday, February 17, 2012

DIRECTV Customers Get Slashed During Hockey Season 1

My home is Boston, where we take pride in our sports teams and it鈥檚 a lot of fun a fan of sports in Boston. The Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins all have experienced some very nice success. Boston has received six world championships since 2001. The Patriots with Super Bowl wins in 2001, 2003, and 2004. The Red Sox were champs in 2004 and 2007, as well as the Boston Celtics provided by last location to win the championship in 2008. This leaves us with the Bruins to generally be the only team to fail to buy a championship up to now. Having looked at how well they bet inside the Montreal Canadiens in last year鈥檚 playoffs. I own a feeling this certainly is the year that Zdeno Chara is drinking beer outside of that Stanley Cup. There is always one specific little problem鈥?I WON鈥橳 Be capable to WATCH IT!!! At this point is my story. A few months ago DirecTV arrived in me and said鈥?鈥淲e hold the most sports programming then all of our competitors.鈥?Being from Boston I said 鈥淕otta have my sports! Where must i signup?鈥? Then when When i first first got it I'd been like, this really Great! Managed to get the NFL Sunday Ticket, but it provided me every football game that played on Sunday. I'm rrn a position to switch return and forth the Pats game to check out what else was going on in the NFL. Next, i need to thinking, did I recently blow $300 to consider scores? I really could of done that on ESPN. In the event you are John Madden and have absolutely 12 TVs set up in your living area, you can鈥檛 watch all the games. Guess I won鈥檛 be doing that again still! And so i sucked it and dished out $300 for nothing. Now don鈥檛 do not understand, I love The Patriots however i bleed Bruins black and gold! Hockey season is my favorite season of the year. Granted they haven鈥檛 won a championship shortly but I still love them! With Boston discussing like those little smelly, greasy, stupid California weirdoes, were when their team does bad they fire the coach! Anyways鈥?I need hockey, while you have away my hockey, that in case I draw the cloths line!! Last night was the time of year opener in the Bruins. I seemed to be so excited. I threw on my small Patrice Bergeron jersey, ordered a pizza, grabbed some snacks, sat down with my buddies, I started up the Versus Network and 鈥?NOTHING!!!! All I saw has been a big DirecTV logo in any event 鈥?Sorry for any inconvenience but DirecTV not anymore carries the Versus Network. WHAT!! Inconvenience? This just wasn鈥檛 a hassle ? it's an abomination. So lake stopped crying, I gave my buddys at DirecTV an unscheduled visit. They explained to me that Comcast owns the Versus Network where they were charging DirecTV excessively to air the network. You mean to determine me, that DirecTV pay $750 million dollars in the dumb NFL Sunday Ticket but you won鈥檛 spend the money for Versus? Over relating to the phone then tried selling me NHL Center Ice. It鈥檚 much like the NFL Sunday Ticket though with hockey, but simply because the Bruins can be a local team those games may be 鈥淏lacked Out.鈥?Some how DirecTV got there so I couldn鈥檛 even pay to take the Bruins. Plane uncomplicated DirecTV just didn鈥檛 deliver on his or her promise for additional sports. Don't just did I waste $300 for the Sunday Ticket, Appraisal need to pay a cancellation fee easily require eliminated DirecTV. Merely would of known they will have ruined my hockey season We'd have gone with Dish Network When the way鈥hey provide the Versus Network. Thanks DirecTV! Related Articles - Digital tv, DISH Network, satellite, Cable, Email this informative article towards Friend! Receive Articles exactly like it direct for the email box!Subscribe without spending a dime today!